Pages

Garnier Light Complete Multi-action whitening cream

About a month back, I received as part of a goodie bag this Garnier Light Complete cream. I was really excited to try it since it's new. Also I felt that it was my lucky day, what the product promises seemed just right for me.


The product comes in a 20ml tube very handy and fits just right in your hand. The size is also convenient and fits in any purse. :)


The twist open cap makes sure that no product is wasted. :)

What is says:

"Garnier Light Complete is a multi-action whitening cream that acts on dullness, dark spots, excess oil and acne marks. It makes your skin visibly fairer while leaving it perfectly clarified."

*Enriched with pure lemon essence, known for its exfoliating properties, it helps remove dullness and visibly lightens acne marks.

*Enriched with derivative salicylic acid with anti-bacterial properties, its oil-trapping formula visibly reduces excess oil and shine for a 6 hour shine-free look .

Its ultra-light texture is non greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin for an all day comfort and shine-free feeling.


Of all the info, the 6-hour shine free and oil-trapping qualities of the Light Complete cream was what sold me. I have a serious case of oiliness on my face, which causes me occasional breakouts which eventually leads to acne marks. And because of my oily skin, getting rid of the acne marks take longer than usual (in my personal observation). So this product is like an answer to all my skincare problems hehe.

Here is what the product looks like, little amount at the back of my hand.

Here it is initially spread, the texture kind of reminds me like mouse, but with more moisture. The description of the product as 'quick absorbing and non greasy' holds true. :) I really love how this feels and sinks in to my skin easily. :)

Fully rubbed in, my skin does not feel greasy at all. No shine and actually has a matte finish yet still very moisturized.


Here's my bare face with just the Garnier Light Complete cream, I'm so loving how this is non greasy! :) My face feels so fresh! :)


Overall, I am loving this product, and hopefully this works for me in the long run. The only thing that I don't really like about it is the smell, it is a little strong, its not a bad smell but its just strong. Hehe :)


Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers